Bank of Baroda Manager and Executives Contact base job recruitment 2017
Bank of Baroda Manager Recruitment 2017 – BOB Contact Recruitment 2017 : BOB has invited online / offline application for contactual job seekers of india. candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria for the post as on the date of eligibility. Short-listing and interview will be purely provisional without verification of documents.
Below are the Name of the Posts :
- Group Head
- Operations Head
- Territory Head
- Senior relationship manager (SRM)
- Aquisition Manager
- Client Service Executive
Bank of Baroda Manager Recruitment Last Date:
|Online Registration of Application starts from :
|Last date for Online Registration of Application & Payment of fees:
Important Information regarding bob bharti 2017:
|PLEASE NOTE THAT|
|A candidate can apply for only one post under this project.|
|The process of Registration of application is complete only when fee is deposited with the Bank through On-line mode on or before the last date for fee payment.|
|Before applying, candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria for the post as on the date of eligibility. Short-listing and interview will be purely provisional without verification of documents. Candidature will be subject to verification of details/documents when the candidate reports for interview if called.|
|Candidates are advised to check Bank’s website www.bankofbaroda.co.in/careers.htm regularly for details and updates. Call letters/advices, where required will be sent by e-mail only.|
|Post qualification experience below 6 months in any organization would not be considered|
|Only Candidates willing to serve anywhere in India, should apply.|
As a part of the Bank’s ambitious strategy to launch Wealth Management Services to HNI/UHNIs, Bank of Baroda is looking for Wealth Management professionals with proven skills and requisite experience in wealth management.
|Education Qualification* (as on 12.12.2017)||Post Qualification Experience (as on 12.12.2017)|
|1||Group Head||4||Min – 35 Yrs Max – 50 Yrs||2 Year Full Time, MBA or equivalent, from reputed
|• Minimum 10 Years of relevant work experience in financial services, Investment advisory and Private banking out of which minimum 8 Years of experience in Wealth Management.
• Should have managed large Management Team.
• Excellent Knowledge of Equity Products, PMS, Mutual Funds and Advisory
• Should have Exposure to CRM
• Proven track record of High Performance and Leadership
• Should have relevant work experience at national level with large Wealth Management organisations
• Should have managed a large team of relationship managers & Team Leads at national level at least for 5 years.
|2||Operations Head||1||Min – 35 Yrs Max – 45 Yrs||2 Year Full Time, MBA or equivalent, from reputed
|• Minimum 10 Years of experience in financial services, investment advisory and private banking out of which minimum 8 years of experience in setting up and Managing Mid Office, Back Office and Branch Operations of Wealth Management set up.
• Exposure on CRM platform for Wealth Management is preferred.
• Experience in handling trade and data for transactions across asset classes like equity, bonds, mutual funds and alternates.
• Should have managed a large operations team in Wealth Management business.
|3||Territory Head||25||Min – 28 Yrs Max – 40 Yrs||Graduate from Government recognized University or Institution, preferably 2 Year Full Time, MBA or equivalent, from reputed Colleges.|| Minimum 6 years of experience as a Relationship Manager in Wealth Management out of which minimum 2 years experience as a Team Lead.
|223||Min – 23 Yrs Max – 35 Yrs||Graduate from Government recognized University or Institution, preferably 2 Year Full Time, MBA or equivalent, from reputed Colleges.||• Minimum 3 years of experience as a Relationship Manager in Wealth Management with leading Public / Private / Foreign Banks / Broking / Security firms.
• The candidate should have adequate experience in building and managing relationship with High Net Worth Clients [Clients having a minimum Total Relationship Value (TRV) of `.20.00 lakh].
|41||Min – 22 Yrs Max – 35 Yrs||Graduate from Government recognized University or
| Minimum 2 years of experience in acquisition of High Net Worth clients [Clients having a minimum Total Relationship Value (TRV) of `.20.00 lakh or more] in Wealth Management business with leading Public / Private / Foreign Banks / Broking / Securities firms and other financial institutions.|
|6||Client Service Executive||43||Min – 20 Yrs Max – 35 Yrs||Graduate from Government recognized University or
| Experience in documentation requirements of financial products and good communications skills would be desirable
RESERVATION IN POSTS:-
|Client Service Executive||43||6||3||11||23||1||0||1||0|
|Senior Relationship Managers||223||33||17||60||113||3||2||2||0|
- Selection will be based on short listing and/or combination of written aptitude test and one or more rounds of Personal Interview and / or Group Discussion.SELECTION PROCEDURE:
- Bank reserves the right to change (cancel/ modify/ add) any of the criteria, method of selection and provisional allotment etc.
- The Bank reserves its right to call for the GD/ PI, candidates in a ratio, at its sole discretion.
- Adequate candidates as decided by the Bank will be shortlisted based on their qualification, experience and overall suitability for Interview.
- The qualifying marks in test/Interview will be as decided by the Bank.
- A candidate should qualify in all the processes of selection, i.e. test and/or GD and/or PI (as the case may be) and sufficiently high in the merit to be shortlisted for subsequent allotment process.
- In case more than one candidate scores the cut off marks (common mark at cut off point), such candidates will be ranked according to their age in descending order.
- HOW TO APPLY:
Candidates are required to have a valid personal email ID and Contact No. It should be kept active till completion of this recruitment project. Bank may send call letters for GD, interview etc. through the registered email ID. In case, a candidate does not have a valid personal email ID, he/she should create his/ her new email ID before applying Online. Under no circumstances, he/she should share/ mention email ID to/ or of any other person.
PAYMENT OF FEES:
- Application fees and Intimation Charges (Non-refundable) `.600/-for General and OBC candidates; `.100/- (Intimation charges only) for SC/ ST/PWD candidates. Bank is not responsible if any of the candidates makes more than one payments.
- Fee payment will have to be made online through payment gateway available thereat.
- After ensuring the correctness of the particulars of the application form, candidates are required to pay fees through the payment gateway integrated with the application. No change/edit will be allowed thereafter. The payment can be made by using Debit Card / Credit Card / Internet Banking etc. by providing information as asked on the screen. Transaction charges for online payment, if any, will be borne by the candidates.
- On successful completion of the transaction, e-receipt and application form with the data entered by the candidate will be generated, which should be printed and retained by the candidate.
- If the online transaction is not successfully completed, please register again and make payment online.
- There is also a provision to reprint the application form containing fee details, at later stage.
Apply Online: Click Here