kumar bharavi one of the facebook user commented on our group that exam was lengthy, mostly aptitude and reasoning was tough to solve in time. according to him, gk and english was easy to solve, as per our prediction paper style is seems to be old again.
harshal lone mentioned that the key factor of ibps po question paper is “time management” because there is limited pattern of questions so obviously anatomy of syllabus would be hard due to competition. although he manage to get 132 questions which is quite remarkable. as per our prediction, time management again was key role.
stay tuned we are ready to update answers key and experiences of candidates also.
we have few questions coming from one FB friend thanks to Mr.Pintu Yadav for giving us questions and answers.
First of all ibps po 2013 questions and answers will be launched after diwali by offcial ibps website http://www.ibps.in so don’t worry if full answer key or solution paper not available right now, we are covering all the things such as ibps materials, solution papers, online questions and answers and pdf in our job notifications 2013 site.
ibps stands for institute of banking personnel selection and ibps po 2013 is the third continuously successive exams for respective bank selection. there are lots of competition now so obviously question paper will be little bit comparative or may be lengthy and tough. although our previous analysis says only reasoning and computer questions would be tough for those who are appearing without preparation from syllabus. computer and general knowledge always depends on observing and practice level of candidates.
here i am presenting collection of questions and answers from IBPS PO 2013 which held on 26 october 2013 first time in internet
Which of the following movie nominated for Oscar award?
Who among the following is FMC (Forward Markets Commission)?
3) What is the name of food grain scheme of himanchal pradesh?
4) Which of the following is the GAAR implementation date?
5) What is the name of new PM if iran ?
6) Who among the following is the new chairman of SBI?
7) Who among the following is the new chairman of AADHAR?
Fullform of NOFHC??
9) Indis’s place in global competitive list by WEF?
10) Which of the following is the population growth rate (2001-2011)?
11) One question related with MSF.
12) Graphic biography on of whom released by amar chitra kotha -Dhyan Chand
13) Bank rate
14) Raghuram Rajan book name.– Fault lines
15) Which of the following Bank open 15000 branches.
16) Which of the following country in BRICS?
17) Rajiv Gandhi Sadbhavana Award.
18) One question related to INS VIKRANT.
19) Pullea Gopichand related to which game?
20) Maharashtra state launches ‘Manodhairya’ scheme for whom?
For rape victims
21) What is the Maximum limit in prority sector by public sec? 40 %
22) According to MSMED Act 2006,maximum limit in services is 5 crore .
what is minimum limit for
23) First women chief information commissioner
24) Sundarban located in which state – West Bengal
25) Best Foreign Language Film at the 86th Academy Awards(From
India).-The Good road
1. Full Form of IBSA?- India, Brazil, South Africa
2. Who has directed the Bollywood film The Lunchbox?- Ritesh Batra
3. According to 2011 census which state has highest Rural Population?- Uttar Pradesh (15.51 crore- 18.16% of Indias Rural Population)
4. Which tennis player has retired in August 14, 2013?- Marion Bartoli
5. Who is the Head of WTO?- Robert Azevedo
6. What is the MSF rate as on October 2013?- 9%
7. Who is the writer of the novel ‘Life of Pie’?- Yann Martel
8. International Children’s Peace Prize 2013 was awarded to?- Malala Yousafzai
9. Limit of educational loans under priority sector?
10. Senior citizens can invest upto?
11. Duration of 12th five year plan?- 2012-2017
12. Full Form of FTP?- File Transfer Protocol
13. GDP Growth rate of India as per Central Statistics Office (CSO) for 2013?
14. Full form of CDS?- Credit Default Swap
15. Fairfax group head which brought blackberry?- PremWatsa
16. Gujar Mal Modi award winner 2013?- Vinod Prakash Sharma
17. Bank which has headquarters in Bangalore?-VijayaBank
18. Aadhaar Bill name?- UIDAI bill
19. DAX 30 stock exchange of which country???Germany
20. as per IMF India’s GDP Growth rate??
21. CRR changed to —– from 99%?
Questions asked in PO Examination (Morning and Evening Shift). Question Paper Was Quite Easy but some section time consuming. and also dont forgot to make comments about How was IBPS PO III Exam